Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've Been T.A.G.G.E.D

Starting time : 3.21 pm

Name : Mista Miez

Sisters : 2

Brothers : Me only

Shoe size : 9, 10 or 11
Height : Emm...181 cm

Where do you live : Near To Queensbay Mall & Tapak PESTA, Penang

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes

Swam in the ocean : Tak Ingat la...long time ago

Fallen asleep at school : Hehehe... during History lesson... boring tul

Broken someone’s heart : Emmm... never done

Fell off your chair :
Yes... once... kena few stiches on my right hand

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :
Yeah..but I hate waiting...its ok if somebody waiting for me....hehehehe

Saved e-mails :
Never... menyemak je

What is your room like :
Cozy & Tidy... dont like messy room
What’s right beside you :
My HP

What is the last thing you ate :
Nasi & Ikan Senangin Masak Asam Pedas Tumis..yummy

Ever had Chicken pox :
Yes! Twice....when...i dont remember
Sore throat :
Frequently

Stitches :
On my right hand

Broken nose :
NONE
Do you Believe in love at first sight :
Yup... tapi tak berbalas

Like picnics :
Nope
Who was were the last person you danced with :
Never Dance
Last time u laugh:
This Morning with Mr Nusi groups
You last yelled at :
Headache
Kissed anyone :
Oppss...never done it..only with my family & 2 nephews

Get sick :
Kadang-Kadang
Talk to an ex :
How to talk if I never have one
Miss someone :
YES..so much... my nephews

Who do you really hate:
Emmm...let me keep it secret

Do you like your hand-writing :
Sometimes

Are your toe nails painted :
Nope
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :
My mom's...
What color shirt are you wearing now :
Fierce RED

Are you a friendly person :
Yes
Do you have any pets :
NO
Do you sleep with the TV on :
No
What are you doing right now :
Answer all this ***** question..hehehehe didn't mean it

Can you handle the truth :
Yes
Are you closer to your mother or father :
My LOVELY Mum
Do you eat healthy :
Im trying

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex :
No
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to :
My Mom la
Are you loud or quiet most of the time :
Loudest X 2

Are u confident :
90% Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago :

1) Finished school, went to Uitm Merbok for ePJJ (half way)
2) I'm still single...until now,
3) And still single.
4) My LOVELY Tok Wan & Pak Ngah passed away
5) The worse thing ever happen in my life...............my ABAH also passed away this year
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :

1) Half a billion i'm using it for shoping
2) Buy a HUGE house
3) Buat kenduri...
4) Try make a business
5) Donates for the needy......errr nop...cause nowdays Malaysai dah takde orang miskin

I am living in :

1) Sungai Nibong Besar... till now
2) Tikam Batu, Kedah.....(my TOK house)
3) .........................................
4) ...........................................
5) .........................................

5 people I tag :
1) My sister......irisku.blogspot.com
2) Mista RIZZ.......
3) ...........................
4) ....................
5) .................................

1 comments:

rizz said...

mr miez hihik!! sowi r lmbat bce ko nye blog.aku blik kg:p thankss tag aku.t bce er.hehe..