Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Keep Getting Better By Christina Aguilera



Korang pernah terdengar dak lagu baru Christina Aguilera - Keep Getting Better. Best giler. Die nyanyi lagu masa buat performence di MTV Video Award 2008. Nie lirik lagu tersebut.

****************************************

Keep Getting Better By Christina Aguilera

keep back, gonna come at you fastI’m driving out of contro land getting ready to crashwon’t stop shaking up what i can i serve it up in a shotso suck it down like a man
so baby yes i know what i amand no i don’t give a damnand you’ll be lovin it
some days I’m a Super Bitchup to my old tricksbut it won’t last forevernext day I’m your Super Girlout to save the worldand it keeps gettin better
kiss kiss gonna tell you right nowi make it sweet on the lips and simply knock you outand shut up i don’t care what you saycause when we’re both in the ringyou’re gonna like it my way
yeah baby there’s a villain in meso sexy sour and sweetand you’ll be lovin it
some days I’m a Super Bitchup to my old tricksbut it won’t last forevernext day I’m your Super Girlout to save the worldand it keeps gettin better
hold onit keeps gettin betterhold onit keeps gettin better
in the blink of an eyein the speed of lightI’ll hold the universe upand make your planets collide
when i strap on my bootsand i slip on my suityou see the vixen in mebecomes an angel for you
some days I’m a Super Bitchup to my old tricksbut it won’t last forevernext day I’m your Super Girlout to save the worldand it keeps gettin better
some days I’m a Super Bitchup to my old tricksbut it won’t last forevernext day I’m your Super Girlout to save the worldand it keeps gettin better
hold onit keeps gettin betterhold onit keeps gettin better



1 comments:

1na said...

update... update...
sudah seminggu tarak update